Seven Best-Kept Secrets in Lawn Care
1. Keep items off of your lawn in the winter to prevent dead patches in the spring.
2. Use your steamed veggie water to water your patio plants.
3. Put markers on the sides of your mower to create straight mowing lines,
-Overlap the marker with the strip you just mowed.
4. Occasionally sprinkle leftover tea and coffee grounds on your acid-loving plants
-Call Eberhardt Landscaping Inc. to discuss which plants to do this for and which ones to avoid.
5. Limit the traffic on your lawn in the winter to avoid dead trails throughout your yard
6. Scrape your nails down a bar of soap to prevent dirt from clinging to your nails while gardening
7. Leave old grass clippings on your lawn to provide nutrients to your living grass